EliteCAD AR14 - Innovations
Virtual reality enables possibilities beyond imagination for presenting your models to your customers. EliteCAD supports countless input devices like gamepads, 3D mice, VR headsets (Oculus Rift), which are easy to handle and guaranteed to leave a lasting impression.
One click lets you create high resolution images - of up to 16K! - within seconds. 360° panorama pictures are no problem as well. Your virtual walkthroughs can be saved as intelligent camera paths and be exported as videos (even 360°) with all graphical effects available.
Numerous construction functions make use of these states and automatically complete previously manual tasks (e.g. closing of a wall opening after marking a window for demolition), saving precious working time. More information in the model leads to more security. Automatic dimensioning for instance is only concerned with meaningful combinations of renovation states.
The BIM process ensures correct passing of status information via interfaces. Visualisation in a VR environment shows the life cycle of a building in an impressive way.
- Native support of HiDPI screens with perfect image quality
- BCF manager for import and export of BCF data – a new milestone in the BIM process
- Infill hatches with textures from the material library
- Interactive manipulation of the clipping planes
- New multistorey doors and wall openings, parametric height section lines of roofs
- Facelift of the terrain module, automatically displaying the original shape of the terrain in section views
- And more than 100 further new functions and improvements ...